Book an appointment with IV Health
Glen Waverley Infusion Clinic
Established in 2022, Glen Waverley IV Clinic is our upgraded version! Featuring 8 lounge beds, relaxing music, tea and blankets. It’s our sit back and relax lounge. Ready for a midweek escape… come say hi!
South Yarra Infusion Clinic
Established in 2015 South Yarra IV clinic is the longest running clinic in our group and one of the original IV drip clinics in Melbourne.
Moonee Ponds Coming Soon
Established in 2023, the Moonee Ponds clinic is almost ready for business.
Sunshine Coast Infusion Clinic
Established in 2023, Sunshine Coast IV clinic is our first IV Health clinic in Queensland – a chic clinic with the most friendly staff ready to provide a complete service for you!
Please read ALL before booking:
- New Patients – If it is your first time with us, please book for a New Patient Consultation and Infusion.
- New Patients will have a consultation with a general practitioner to approve the treatment. This consultation is $65 and will be added onto the infusion fee.
- Eligibility for the treatment will be based on your consultation. Your individual medical circumstances may effect the treatments you are able to receive.
- Been with us before but not sure what to have? Choose Build Your Own and we can help you decide on the day
- If you would like to get NAD+, please book for this appointment type (NAD+) to ensure stock availability.
- NAD+ appointments must be booked prior to 12pm as infusions can take up to 4-6 hours.
- Iron Infusions cannot be booked online. Please call the clinic on 9824 1166 to book an iron infusion
- For all regular infusion types a $50 deposit is required, for NAD+ infusions a $100 deposit is required, once you have selected your preferred appointment you will be prompted to pay this before confirming. This amount will then be deducted from your treatment cost.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy, if you cancel within 24 hours your deposit will be forfeited (unless under extenuating circumstances).
- If you cancel prior to the 24 hour window, you can contact the clinic to organise a refund.
- If it is your first time with us, you must book for a New Patient Consultation and Infusion – Oncology (There is a $220 charge for this 60 minute consultation). We cannot do an infusion until this in depth consultation has been completed.
- Port access – If you require your IV through port access, please book IV Infusion Port Access